- Manish Mehta reports that CB Darrelle Revis will re-sign with the Patriots if he receives comparable offers on open market.
- The Falcons signed WR Eric Weems to a two-year deal that will average $1,5 million per year and includes escalators for his play at receiver. (Vaughn McClure)
- According to D. Orlando Ledbetter, it appears as though RB Jacquizz Rodgers will be allowed to test the market.
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Ravens are still in negotiations with CB Lardarius Webb and DL Haloti Ngata regarding restructured deals.
- John Keim reports that the Redskins are not expected to be involved in pursuit of S Devin McCourty as of now.
- Mike Triplett writes that the dividing line for the Saints and free agent RB Mark Ingram is likely around $4 million per year.
- Triplett adds that if a team is willing to pay him more, Ingram will likely depart.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!