- Free agent WR Kevin Dorsey has visited with the Patriots, and is scheduled to visit with three other teams next week. (Aaron Wilson)
- Chargers officially released G Jeromey Clary on Thursday after he announced his retirement back in January.
- Jaguars senior vice president Tony Khan bought TruMedia, an engineering firm used for data analytics by ESPN, NFL, MLB, and soccer teams. (Adam Schefter)
- According to Nick Wagoner of ESPN, the Rams have left the door open to possibly re-signing Langford at a reduced salary, but he plans to “seek a starting job first.”
- Scott Brown of ESPN writes that the Steelers could face a tough decision regarding whether or not keep S Troy Polamalu.
- In regards to potential draft targets, ESPN’s Mel Kiper suggested that the Steelers could consider LSU CB Jalen Collins, Washington CB Marcus Peters, and Wake Forest CB Kevin Johnson, Kentucky OLB Alvin Dupree and Virginia OLB Eli Harold. (Scott Brown)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!