- ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that Cowboys DE Greg Hardy is still considering appealing his suspension, which was reduced from 10 to 4 games on Friday.
- Schefter expects a decision from Hardy’s camp at some point early next week.
- Hardy’s next move is deciding whether to file suit against NFL in federal court to have 4-game suspension further reduced, according to Schefter.
- According to Rob Demovksy of ESPN, the Packers don’t appear to be concerned about TE Andrew Quarless, despite his recent arrest for shooting a guy in public.
- Quarless is reportedly trying to convince the Packers, the NFL and Miami Beach police that this wasn’t an act of violence but rather drunken stupidity.
- Demovsky mentions that the Packers were already planning for second-year TE Richard Rodgers to have a “significant role” in their passing game.
- Demovsky says that P Tim Masthay, who is competing for a job with Cody Mandell, has resembled his previous form for the most part in offseason workouts.
- Demovsky believes the odds are good that the Packers will keep more than seven offensive linemen on their 53-man roster, as they’re high on rookie free agent G Matt Rotheram.
- John Keim of ESPN doesn’t expect the Redskins to upgrade their roster much between now and training camp.
- However, the would like to add some help at tight end and outside linebacker at some point.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!