- Mark Long of the Associated Press writes that Jaguars’ WR Marqise Lee‘s time with the team has potentially come to an end after being placed on injured reserve for the second straight season.
- Lee will count $8.75 million against the cap in 2020 and would need to restructure his deal to stay.
- Jaguars placed WR Marqise Lee on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
Jaguars promoted CB Tae Hayes to their active roster.
Jaguars signed LB Keishawn Bierria to their practice squad.
- Jaguars released LB Sutton Smith from their practice squad.
- According to KUSA’s Mike Klis, the Lions were the only team to make an offer for Bronco’s CB Chris Harris, though it was less than a third-round pick.
- Lions S Tracy Walker still “day-to-day” with a knee injury and will be monitored throughout the week. (Michael Rothstein)
- Per Fox Sports’ Josh Moser, Packers LB Blake Martinez says he plans to play through a fractured right hand by using a club. The club should come off following the team’s bye in Week 11.
- ESPN’s Rob Demovsky reports the Packers were interested in Jets WR Robby Anderson.
- Packers promoted CB Tremon Smith to their active roster. (NFLTR)
- Packers waived WR Darrius Shepherd and TE Evan Baylis.
- According to the Houston Chronicle’s John McClain, the Texans had no interest “whatsoever” in Jets RB Le’Veon Bell.
- ESPN’s Dianna Russini reports the Texans were previously “the most interested” in Broncos CB Chris Harris before trading for CB Gareon Conley from the Raiders.
- Texans signed DL Eddie Vanderdoes and DB Anthony Chesley to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Texans released DT Javier Edwards from their practice squad.