ESPN analyst Jon Gruden was asked about the recent reports that he could be a potential replacement to current Buccaneers HC Dirk Koetter (NFLTR) if the team elects to move on from him in the coming weeks.
“Well, you know, I don’t have anything to say about it really,” Gruden said the speculation, via Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times. “I’ve got a job I’m trying to hang onto. But there’s a lot of games left in the NFL You know, I love football, I love what I’m doing and I can’t control all the reports, I really can’t.”
- The Arizona Cardinals officially ruled out RB Adrian Peterson and WR John Brown for Sunday’s game against the Titans.
- Arizona also has DL Josh Mauro, WR J.J. Nelson, DL Corey Peters, CB Patrick Peterson and OT Jared Veldheer.
- Dan Graziano reports that Raiders WR Amari Cooper (ankle) is expected to miss Sunday’s game against the Chiefs.
- The Raiders officially list Cooper (ankle) and CB David Amerson (foot) as questionable for Week 14.
- Oakland has also ruled out C/G Jon Feliciano (concussion) and has both DL Jihad Ward (foot) and LB Cory James (knee) down as doubtful.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Saints LB A.J. Klein (groin) and DE Trey Hendrickson (ankle, X-Rays were negative) are expected to miss some time.
- The Seahawks officially ruled out S Kam Chancellor (neck), G Oday Aboushi (shoulder) and DT Nazir Jones (ankle) and have DE Dion Jordan (neck) down as questionable.