“Josh Allen is the best quarterback in this draft,” the executive said. “I think all of the talk about his accuracy is the most overblown thing out there. His guys don’t get open, which causes a lot of the incompletions — it’s not an accuracy issue.”
- There were 16 teams in attendance for Allen’s Pro Day on Friday including the Broncos, Cardinals, Bills, 49ers, Chargers, Browns, Titans, Lions, Giants, Jets, Saints, Jaguars, Colts, Dolphins, Seahawks, and Ravens with Cleveland having the largest group at eight people. (Andrew Groover)
- Browns owner Jimmy Haslam, Browns GM John Dorsey, Seahawks GM John Schneider, Giants OC Mike Shula, Broncos Gary Kubiak and Giants HC Pat Shurmur were among those in attendance for Allen’s Pro Day. (Andrew Groover)
- Tony Pauline reports that the Jets met “extensively” with UCLA QB Josh Rosen and they have “a lot of interest” in him.
- Rosen said during an appearance on the Rich Eisen Show that he has had private workouts for the Bills, Browns, Jets and Giants and will meet with the Broncos, Cardinals and Dolphins among others over the next 10 days.
- According to Tony Pauline, OSU DE Jalyn Holmes has interviewed with more than a half-dozen teams including the Panthers, Colts, Cardinals and Saints.
- Pauline adds that OSU LB Jerome Baker has interviewed with the Giants, Chiefs, Saints and Steelers.
- Pauline says that the Buccaneers, Broncos, Bills, Rams, Eagles, Giants and Panthers have pre-draft visits lined up with San Diego State RB Rashaad Penny.
- San Diego TE Ross Dwelley interviewed with the Jets and Titans on Thursday and the 49ers plan to work him out privately, according to Pauline.
- OSU S Damon Webb met with the Lions and Saints after his Pro Day workout and sat down with the Titans.
- The Chargers put Stanford CB Quenton Meeks through drills on Thursday and he interviewed with the Rams and Panthers. (Tony Pauline)
- Stanford TE Dalton Schultz reportedly had dinner with the Texans.