- LSU RB Leonard Fournette weighed in at 228 pounds at LSU’s Pro Day on Wednesday, which is down from the 240 pounds he weighed at last month’s Combine.
- Members of the Saints and Colts’ coaching staffs put Fournette through position drills. (Chase Goodbread)
- LSU S Jamal Adams will visit the Jaguars on Thursday and meet with the Bears and Titans in coming days. (Ross Dellenger)
- At LSU’s Pro Day on Wednesday, Adams ran a blazing 4.33 40-yard dash, which is considerably better than the 4.56s he ran at the Combine.
- Tennessee CB Cam Sutton worked out for the Patriots, Saints and Titans and has another workout lined up for next week. (Mike Florio)
- Baylor WR Ishmael Zamora visited with the Raiders and scheduled to meet with the Bengals and Chargers. (Charean Williams)
- Arizona State WR Tim White worked out privately for the Ravens on Thursday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Greenville LB/S Nicholas Morrow visited with the Raiders. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Buccaneers sent assistants Tim Spencer and Ben Steele to Toledo on separate days last month to work out RB Kareem Hunt and TE Michael Roberts. (Greg Auman)
- Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome said of their recent decision to trade DL Timmy Jernigan: “We think it’s prime real estate when you’re picking in top-10 picks of a round.” (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Newsome mentioned that they have already received calls from teams interested in trading up to No. 16 overall. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- According to Newsome, Baltimore is still working on the possibility of signing free agents and he said there’s a “high probability” they’ll add someone before the draft. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Ravens assistant GM Eric DeCosta told reporters that they’re confident they will have a chance to address the corner position in first three rounds of this year’s draft “if we want to.” (Jeff Zrebiec)
- DeCosta said of Washington CB Sidney Jones and the Achilles injury he suffered during his pro day: “He’s a really good player. I don’t think it will affect him too much.” (Jamison Hensley)
- DeCosta first named Clemson’s Mike Williams and Washington’s John Ross as the top receivers in the draft before later mentioning Western Michigan’s Corey Davis as “a guy that teams like.” (Jamison Hensley)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!