Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports reports that NFL owners will discuss implementing a program to allow fans to make deposits for tickets at a temporary stadium in L.A. before the end of the calendar year.
According to Garafolo, the program would begin, despite the fact that the Rams, Raiders and/or Chargers have yet to be confirmed as future Los Angeles’ residents.
The NFL views this approach as a way to start building a season-ticket base for the 2016 season, rather than waiting until it’s clear who will be playing in L.A.
Bills HC Rex Ryan said that CB Leodis McKelvin‘s injury is pretty severe and could force him to miss the start of the regular season.
“I know he’s going to be back at some point. I can’t tell you if it’s going to be the first game, but it’s a significant injury,” said Ryan, via BuffaloBills.com. “He will play this season. It’s just when he’s going to be available I’m not that sure.”
- Bills signed RB Bronson Hill.
- Ed Werder reports that Cardinals WR Michael Floyd required surgery because his dislocated fingers broke through the skin.
- Arizona reportedly believes Floyd will require 3-5 weeks to recovery from the procedure.
- Jets HC Todd Bowles told reporters that initial reports on S Antonio Allen‘s injury is that it’s related to his Achilles.
- As of the now, severity Allen’s injury is unknown.
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden said it’s a “possibility” that first-round OT Brandon Scherff could start at right guard with Morgan Moses operating at the team’s right tackle. (Mike Jones)