- ESPN’s Rob Demovsky reports that the Packers believe WR Randall Cobb has a “good chance” to play in Week 1’s game against the Bears, despite sustaining an AC joint sprain.
- Paul Dehner Jr is interested to see what the Bengals end up doing with their defensive line as roster cuts approach.
- Dehner Jr wonders if they’ll end up keeping 10 defensive linemen, consider possibly trading someone, and maybe parting ways with former second-round pick Margus Hunt.
- Josina Anderson reports that Colts DL Arthur Jones is on his way to see a foot and ankle specialist following after undergoing an MRI on Sunday.
- Jason La Canfora mentions that he would surprised if Jones did not miss a “decent chuck of time” with this injury.
- Falcons placed OT Lamar Holmes on the reserve/PUP list, which will cost him the first six games of the season.
Rams HC Jeff Fisher told reporters on Sunday that RB Tre Mason (hamstring) is questionable for Week 1. (Nick Wagoner)
- Aaron Wilson reports that Ravens DL Timmy Jernigan should be okay after he sustained a right knee injury, as it’s not believed to be a long-term issue.