- LT Trent Williams managed to avoid a major knee injury, but the team isn’t sure when he’ll be able to return. (John Keim)
- HC Jay Gruden referred to Williams as “day-to-day,” but rookie Morgan Moses could be in line to get his first start. (John Keim)
- TE Jordan Reed suffered strained his right hamstring in Week 11. (John Keim)
- Rookie OLB Trent Murphy is dealing with a partial tear of the PCL, but Gruden believes this is “something he can play with if he can deal with a little bit of soreness.” (John Keim)
- G Shawn Lauvao sustained a concussion during Sunday’s loss to the Buccaneers. (John Keim)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!