- Sam Bradford‘s agent Tom Condon confirmed during an appearance on Rich Eisen show that he thought the Broncos were going to be landing spot for his client. However, Condon said that the Broncos and Eagles couldn’t agree on a price. (John Clarke)
- Condon added: “Our next best move is for Sam to go back to Philadelphia and learn the system, play like he’s capable and I think play really well this year and potentially next year, and then be available for either trade or free agency.” (Zach Berman)
- Adam Caplan adds that the Eagles had no interest in trading Bradford, despite his request.
- The San Diego Chargers named Louis Clark the team’s new senior director of pro personnel on Wednesday.
- The Chargers also hired Regis Eller (pro scout), Travis Lash (combine area scout), Patrick Ryan (area scout), Tyler Lyon (college scouting coordinator), and Chris Hobbs (area scout).
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Chargers have invited Portland State CB Aaron Sibley to tryout for the team at their rookie minicamp this weekend.
“There’s no misunderstanding Randy Gregory as to where his obligations are and what he needs to get done,” Jerry Jones said, via the Dallas Morning News. “We don’t have to worry about that part because he understands.
“Pray for him and want him to have the kind of career his gifts will allow,” Jones added, “which is he’s an exceptional, exceptional football player – probably was the top rusher of the last two drafts, that’s just my opinion. We need him.”
- Greg Auman reports that Boston College OL Dave Bowen will try out for the Eagles during their rookie minicamp this weekend.
- Greg Auman reports that Toledo QB Phillip Ely will try out for the Titans during their rookie minicamp this weekend.