- Matt Miller reports that Southeastern Oklahoma S Kent London will work out for the Browns and Rams next week, and will attend the Raiders‘ and 49ers‘ local prospect workout days.
- Redskins brought in Michigan State CB Arjen Colquhon and Eastern Kentucky DE Noah Spence for visits on Tuesday. (John Keim)
- The Texans are scheduled to host Maryland DB Sean Davis for a visit on Wednesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Sam Houston State P Lachlan Edwards is working out privately Wednesday for the Cardinals. (Aaron Wilson)
- Browns VP of football operations Sashi Brown said that QB Robert Griffin III will have a chance to compete to be the team’s starter, and they’re excited about him re-establishing himself as starter in the league. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Brown also confirmed that there has been interest in their No. 2 overall pick. (Sirius XM NFL Radio)
- Rand Getlin reports that North Dakota State QB Carson Wentz will be in Philadelphia on Wednesday for a visit with the Eagles.
- Ian Rapoport reports the Eagles hosted Paxton Lynch on Monday, Dak Prescott on Tuesday, Carson Wentz on Wednesday, and will meet with Jared Goff on Thursday.
- According to Benjamin Allbright, the Eagles are “enamored” with Stanford QB Kevin Hogan and Florida CB Vernon Hargreaves. (CBS Philly)
- Incarnate Word LB Myke Tavarres has a private workout scheduled with the Eagles on Friday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Mike Reiss of ESPN writes that “it’s assumed” the Patriots won’t keep WR Danny Amendola at his current $5 million salary.
- Reiss wonders if a $3 million salary could be a potential compromise should the Pats approach him about a pay cut.
- According to Reiss, LB Jon Bostic’s roster spot could be jeopardy now that the Patriots have added Shea McClellin and he isn’t much of a special teams contributor.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!