- Mike Garafolo reports that Texans CB A.J. Bouye should secure over $12 million per year as part of a long-term deal with Colts TE Jack Doyle getting over $6 million per year.
- The Lions have yet to tender contracts to restricted free agent OT Cornelius Lucas and DL Khyri Thornton, according to Dave Birkett.
- Birkett adds that the Lions are still negotiating with free agent RT Riley Reiff, which could be the hold up with Lucas.
- In regards to exclusive rights free agents, Birkett says that Kerry Hyder, Brandon Copeland, and T.J. Jones and will all be back next year, per Birkett.
- The Panthers announced Tuesday that they’ve placed a second-round tender on restricted free agent G Andrew Norwell.
- Carolina also tendered contracts to exclusive rights free agents C Tyler Larsen and P Michael Palardy.
Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the NFL joint committee is slated to recommend Oakland’s relocation proposal to the ownership at the annual meeting later this month.
According to Rapoport, there’s still additional work to be done and no formal vote was taken Tuesday. However, they’ve clearly made progress towards relocating the Raiders to Las Vegas.
A vote on this matter is reportedly on track for March.