The Tennessee Titans announced Tuesday that they’ve officially signed former Bears K Cody Parkey to a contract.
Other roster moves from the Titans include:
- Titans signed RB Rod Smith.
- Titans promoted Dalyn Dawkins to their active roster.
- Titans waived OL Hroniss Grasu.
- Titans signed OL Daniel Munyer and OL David Quessenberry to their practice squad.
- Titans released WR Papi White from their practice squad.
Here’s the Titans updated practice squad:
- OLB Derick Roberson
- LB Ukeme Eligwe
- DL Amani Bledsoe
- TE Parker Hesse
- WR Cody Hollister
- DB Kareem Orr
- QB Logan Woodside (Injured)
- WR Kalif Raymond
- DE Jamal Davis
- OL Daniel Munyer
- OL David Quessenberry
Parkey, 27, originally signed on with the Colts as an undrafted free agent out of Auburn back in May of 2014. However, he was traded to the Eagles after a few months in exchange for RB David Fluellen.
Parkey had brief stints with the Eagles, Browns and Dolphins before signing a four-year, $15 million contract that includes $9 million guaranteed with the Bears last year. Chicago designated Parkey as a post-June 1 cut this offseason following his infamous missed field goal in the 2018 playoffs.
In 2018, Parkey appeared in all 16 games for the Bears and made 23 of 30 field goal attempts (76.7 percent) and was 42-45 on extra points.