- According to Albert Breer, the Dolphins have RB Jordan Howard available for trade leading up to next week’s deadline.
- Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald mentions that the Dolphins may attempt to get a late draft pick for RB Jordan Howard, who has been inactive for two straight games.
- Jackson also mentions that Miami may also be searching for help at defensive tackle following a biceps injury sustained by DT Davon Godchaux.
- Albert Breer of SI reports that the Patriots have told teams they’re willing to listen to trade offers for almost anyone.
- Breer says the Patriots did discuss potential deals for CB Stephon Gilmore before the draft and during training camp, but decided to move up $4.5 million of his 2021 salary to 2020.
- According to Breer, other NFL teams took this as a sure sign this will be Gilmore’s last year in New England. If the Patriots lose to the Bills, Breer wonders if the Patriots may consider moving up that timeline to next week’s trade deadline.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!