- The Cincinnati Bengals officially ruled out RB Giovani Bernard (Knee), TE Tyler Kroft (Foot) and C Billy Price (Foot) for Week 6’s game against the Steelers and list CB William Jackson (Knee), OT Cedric Ogbuehi (Wrist) and WR John Ross (Groin) as questionable.
- The Cleveland Browns ruled out WR Rashard Higgins (knee) and LB Tanner Vallejo (concussion) for Sunday’s game and list WR Derrick Willies (shoulder) and LB James Burgess (knee) as questionable.
- Browns WR Derrick Willies suffered a fractured collarbone and will be further evaluated next week to determine whether he’ll go on injured reserve. (Nate Ulrich)
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh said they’re considering promoting RB Gus Edwards from their practice squad with De’Lance Turner dealing with a hamstring injury. (Jamison Hensley)
- The Ravens officially ruled out RB De’Lance Turner (hamstring) and CB Anthony Averett (hamstring) for Sunday’s game against the Titans and have CB Brandon Carr (knee), LB Anthony Levine (hamstring), DT Michael Pierce (foot), LB Tim Williams (hamstring), and CB Tavon Young (hip) listed as questionable.
Steelers OC Randy Fichtner mentioned that QB Ben Roethlisberger’s right elbow is going to need to some rest.
“I don’t know that it’s completely healthy,” Fichtner said, via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “But I don’t know that in any given season anyone — or any arm — is going to be completely healthy all the time.
“We try to do the right things to manage numbers of throws in the week, and I know that after this weekend he will get an extended rest and it will be good for him. But as far as being able to make throws, he can make the throws, and as far as practice, he can practice.”
- The Steelers officially ruled out S Morgan Burnett (Groin) and WR Darrius Heyward-Bey (Ankle) and have LB L.J. Fort (Ankle) listed as doubtful for Week 6.