- RB Donald Brown left Sunday’s game with a concussion.
- RB Rashad Jennings said that he think’s he’ll be okay after suffering a knee injury, but he’ll undergo an MRI tomorrow. (Ebenezer Samuel)
- OL Kelechi Osemele suffered a “minor” right knee injury, but he doesn’t appear to be too concerned about it: “Yeah, it’s not so bad. Yeah, minor.” (Aaron Wilson)
- TE Jimmy Graham reportedly has a sprained shoulder that currently isn’t believed to be serious. (Mike Florio)
- QB Jake Locker said X-rays on his thumb came back clean, but he’ll undergo an MRI on Monday. (Jake Locker)
- HC Ken Whisenhunt said S Bernard Pollard could have suffered an Achilles injury. He left the locker room on crutches. (Jim Wyatt)