- Broncos sign fourth-round pick C Philip Blake to a four-year contract.
- Broncos DC Jack Del Rio plans to use second-round pick Derek Wolfe as a DE in their base sets and as a DT in nickel packages. (Denver Post)
- Colts sign third-round pick WR T.Y. Hilton to a four-year contract.
- Cowboys waive P Jake Rogers.
- Dolphins sign fourth round pick RB Lamar Miller to a four year deal.
- Falcons offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter is expected to employ more no-huddle this season. (CBSSports.com)
- Falcons DT Corey Peters is expected to be out until the start of training camp because of a foot injury. (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- Giants TE Martellus Bennett has gone from 265 pounds to 291 for the start of OTAs. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Giants DT Marvin Austin mentioned that he’s 100 percent recovered from last year’s torn pectoral injury. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Jaguars waive CB Morgan Trent.
- Jets rookie WR Jordan White fractured the fifth metatarsal in his left foot during an OTAs
- Jets sign TE Tarren Lloyd and waive OT John Cullen.
- Jets rookie WR Stephen Hill has impressed the team with his ability to beat jams at the line of scrimmage during OTAs. (ESPN New York)
- Packers claim DB Micah Pellerin off waivers from the Colts. (Bill Huber)
- Packers S M.D. Jennings has been a standout during the teams’ OTAs and has a chance to win the starting S job. (Green Bay Press-Gazette)
- Panthers have second-round pick Amini Silatolu playing as their first-team guard. (Joe Person)
- Panthers OT Jeff Otah recently underwent an MRI on his left knee. (Charlotte Observer)
- The Patriots have yet to approach SS Pat Chung regarding a contract extension. (Boston Herald)
- Rams sign seventh-round pick LB Aaron Brown to a four-year contract.
- Rams sign fourth round pick WR Chris Givens to a four-year deal.
- Rams sign seventh-round pick RB Daryl Richardson to a four-year contract. (Ryan Van Bibber)
- Rams sign fifth-round pick G Rokevious Watkins to a four-year contract.
- Steelers WR Emmanuel Sanders mentioned that he’s “100 percent” recovered from offseason knee surgery. (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- Steelers OC Todd Haley expects to use fifth-round pick Chris Rainey as a “hybrid” running back/slot receiver role. (Pittsburgh Tribune-Review)
- Vikings fourth-round pick WR Greg Childs suffered a calf strain and has been sitting out OTAs.