- Bengals CB Nate Clements is dealing with an abdominal strain. (Cincinnati Enquirer)
- Bengals CB Leon Hall has been cleared to fully participate in training camp activities. (Geoff Hobson)
- The Bills had Leodis McKelvin, Justin Rogers, and C.J. Spiller returning punts during Friday’s practice. (BuffaloBills)
- The Buccaneers released WR Dezmon Briscoe after he failed a conditioning test. (Tampa Bay Times)
- Buccaneers sign WR Landon Cox and CB Marquese Wheaton.
- Buccaneers WR Arrelious Benn will miss 4 weeks after suffering a sprained MCL suffered on Friday. (Pro Football Talk)
- Chargers announce the signing of QB Kyle Boller to a one-year deal.
- Jamaal Charles, Eric Berry, and Tony Moeaki all passed their physicals and have been cleared to practice.
- Eagles TE Brent Celek sustained a mild MCL sprain during Thursday’s practice. (Reuben Frank)
- Andy Reid mentioned that Joselio Hanson is the front-runner for Eagles slot corner job. (Wilmington News Journal)
- Eagles CB Curtis Marsh was working as the first-string right cornerback in passing situations. (PhiladelphiaEagles.com)
- Giants WR Hakeem Nicks has begun running in a pool a few months after having foot surgery. (ESPN New York)
- Jets WR Santonio Holmes was one of the last players to show for Jets training camp on Thursday. (ESPN New York)
- Jets G Matt Slauson will share reps with Vladimir Ducasse during training camp. (Jenny Vrentas)
- Jets head coach Rex Ryan hinted that CB Antonio Cromartie could end up seeing time at wide receiver this season. (Manish Mehta)
- Lions placed RB Jahvid Best on their active/PUP.
- Rams third-round pick DB Trumaine Johnson missed the team’s Wednesday practice because he overslept. (St Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Ravens fine OT Bryant McKinnie $30,000 for missing Wednesday report day. (Jason Cole)
- Ravens LT Bryant McKinnie‘s “days appear quite numbered” in Baltimore. ( Jason La Canfora)
- Redskins claim WR Dezmon Briscoe off waivers from the Buccaneers. (Adam Caplan)
- Marshawn Lynch‘s lawyer suggested that he plans on taking the ongoing DUI case to trial. (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Titans release rookie OL Chandler Burden. (The Tennessean)
- The Vikings have RB Toby Gerhart working with the first-team during training camp. (Tom Pelissero)
- Vikings believe fourth-round WR Greg Childs is “100 percent” recovered from a PCL tear he suffered back in 2010. (Tom Pelissero)
Antonio CromartieArrelious BennBrent CelekBryant McKinnieChandler BurdenClint SessionCurtis MarshDezmon BriscoeEric BerryGreg ChildsHakeem NicksJahvid BestJamaal CharlesJoselio HansonKyle BollerLandon CoxLeon HallMarquese WheatonMarshawn LynchMatt SlausonNate ClementsSantonio HolmesToby GerhartTony MoeakiTrumaine JohnsonVladimir Ducasse