- Former Raiders LB Rolando McClain’s agent believes his client would like to return to the NFL. (Birmingham News)
- 49ers sign LB Jermaine Cunningham and waive QB B.J. Daniels.
- 49ers waived FB Owen Marecic. (Matt Barrows)
- 49ers sign QB John Skelton. (NFLTR)
- Bears worked out free agent punters Chris Kluwe, Brian Moorman, Mat McBriar, Drew Butler, T.J. Conley and Tress Way on Tuesday. (NFLTR)
- Bears sign DB Sean Cattouse to their practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
- OG Shawn Lauvao is expected to have his season debut this week after dealing with a high ankle sprain. (Tom Reed)
- Buccaneers are calling all 31 teams regarding a QB Josh Freeman trade. (NFLTR)
- WR Tiquan Underwood is expected to be re-signed by the team. (Rick Stroud)
- WR Kevin Ogletree has been released and S Ahmad Black have been waived. (NFLTR)
- WR Chris Owusu has been signed off the practice squad to the active roster. (Rick Stroud)
- TE Nate Byham was placed on injured reserve.
- CB Morris Claiborne has been demoted to nickel corner and CB Orlando Scandrick is now a starter. (Calvin Watkins)
- DE Anthony Spencer is undergoing microfracture surgery today, Spencer hopes to be ready by January or February. (Todd Archer)
- Head coach Joe Philbin is concerned about the team’s pass protection. (Andrew Abramson)
- Dolphins waived FB Tyler Clutts and DB Kelcie McCray
- OT Sam Baker is not expected to be available for week 5 due to a knee injury. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- OT Sam Baker is not practicing today. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- WR Julio Jones is not practicing due to a knee injury. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- RB Steven Jackson is not practicing today due to a hamstring injury. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- G Chris Snee may need season-ending surgery on his hip. (NFLTR)
- Giants waived RB Da’Rel Scott and signed OL Dallas Reynolds. (NFLTR)
- WR Justin Blackmon is in great shape says head coach Gus Bradley. (Hays Carlyon)
- Jaguars released DE Chris McCoy from their practice squad.
- WR Santonio Holmes is expected to be out a few weeks due to a hamstring injury. (Brian Costello)
- WR David Nelson has been signed. (NFLTR)
- WR Stephen Hill is not expected to be available for week 5 due to a concussion. (Brian Costello)
- Jets released WR Ben Obomanu.
- WR Josh Cribbs worked out for the Jets Tuesday. (Jason La Canfora)
- Jets signed LB Troy Davis to their Practice Squad and cut RB Kareem Huggins. (Brian Costello)
- RB Kenjon Barner fully practiced on Monday. (Jonathan Jones)
- WR Danny Amendola could have a “good chance” to play week 5. (Mike Reiss)
- DT Vince Wilfork underwent successful Achilles’ surgery. (Bianca Wilfork)
- Patriots re-signed CB Marquice Cole. (Tom Curran)
- Raiders worked out WR Joe Adams Tuesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- WR Marlon Brown suffered a strained hamstring during the team’s week 4 game. (Aaron Wilson)
- TE Dennis Pitta has shed his crutches. (Mike Garafolo)
- Ravens waived S Christian Thompson. (Aaron Wilson)
- RB Alfred Morris is not concerned about his rib injury. (Mark Maske)
- TE Logan Paulsen is dealing with a sprained MCL. (Mike Jones)
- PK John Potter has been released.
- DE Phillip Merling has been released.
- DE Michael Bennett is expected to be available for week 5. (Curtis Crabtree)
- Seahawks released LB Jameson Konz from their practice squad.
- OG Ramon Foster is dealing with a minor pectoral strain. (Mark Kaboly)
- QB Ben Roethlisberger partially dislocated his right forefinger during the team’s week 4 game. (Ed Bouchette)
- LB Brian Cushing is expected to play week 5 despite suffering a concussion week 4. (John McClain)
- OT Duane Brown is day to day with a toe injury. (John McClain)
- Head coach Gary Kubiak still wants RB Ben Tate to get 12-15 touches per game. (Brian T. Smith)