- WR Bruce Ellington is in “ a lot of pain” after injuring his ankle in Week 10 and is undergoing an MRI exam to determine the severity of the injury. (Ian Rapoport)
- RB Lamar Miller did not re-injure his shoulder in Week 10 and should be able to practice this week. (Armando Salguero)
- CB Darrelle Revis was asked if he plans on being back with the Patriots next year.
“Ask Bill [Belichick],” Revis said, per Tom E. Curran.
- Saints FS Jairus Byrd‘s six-year, $54 million dollar could end up being a comparative deal for FS Devin McCourty‘s upcoming contract negotiation. (Tom E. Curran)
- HC Mike Zimmer said that TE Kyle Rudolph (sports hernia) participated in Monday’s practice and is “hopeful” that he will be able to play in Week 11. (Matt Vensel)