Following Thursday’s loss to the Packers, Bears HC John Fox told reporters that the “need to make a lot of changes” will “evaluate everything.”
“We need to make a lot of changes,” Fox said after the game, via ChicagoBears.com. “We’ll evaluate everything. We’ve got a lot of work to do here before we line up against Minnesota on Monday night and we’re going to look at everything.”
Fox wouldn’t offer much in terms of the team’s plans for the quarterback position and a potential switch to rookie Mitch Trubisky.
“We have to fix some things on our football team,” Fox said. “We have more issues than quarterback.”
- The Cincinnati Bengals announced that they’ve ruled rookie WR John Ross (knee) and TE Tyler Eifert (back) out for Sunday’s game against the Browns.
- The Buccaneers declared LB Kwon Alexander out for Sunday’s game against the Giants and have LB Lavonte David and S T.J. Ward listed as doubtful.
- The Jets officially ruled out RB Matt Forte and TE Jordan Leggett for Week 4’s game against the Jaguars.
- New York has OT Brandon Shell and LB Josh Martin but listed as doubtful with DE Muhammad Wilkerson as questionable. (Connor Hughes)
- The Carolina Panthers officially ruled out C Ryan Kalil, WR Curtis Samuel, CB Daryl Worley, DE Daeshon Hall and LB Jeremy Cash for Sunday’s game against the Patriots. (Joe Person)