Spiller’s season is reportedly over after he sustained a broken collarbone during Sunday’s game, so any talk of a potential trade irrelevant.
- The Bills are reportedly working out WR Cody Hoffman this week. (Aaron Wilson)
- RB Trent Richardson mentioned that his hamstring injury is just a “little tweak, nothing big.”
“Little tweak, nothing big,” Richardson said, via Mike Wells of ESPN. “I was able to still run and move. Coach [Chuck Pagano] told me there’s no reason to back out there.”
- The “feeling” regarding C Peter Konz‘s (knee) is that he has “at least a significant sprain.” Atlanta is still awaiting the results from Konz’s MRI. (Adam Caplan)
- DE Andre Branch will be miss six weeks after he suffered a groin injury during Sunday’s win over the Browns.
- WR Doug Baldwin mentioned that the Percy Harvin trade did have an impact on their Week 7 performance.
“Obviously the shock of the transaction and what took place there made for a bit of an emotional roller coaster,” Baldwin said, via Terry Blount of ESPN.com. “When something that drastic happens, right before we get on the bus [to go to the airport for the trip], there is going to be an emotional impact. I felt we handled it to the best of our ability, but I think it might have been a factor in some way.“
- Mike Garafolo reports that the Browns promoted FB Kiero Small to their active roster to prevent the Seahawks from signing him.