“I’m planning to go out to training camp,” Gilmore said. “I know what I am. It’ll happen eventually.”
- ESPN’s Ed Werder reports that the NFL’s VP of investigations Lisa Friel is currently gathering facts regarding the domestic violence accusation made against Cowboys rookie RB Ezekiel Elliott.
- Jimmy Kempski reports that newly re-signed QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson was getting reps as a tight end during practice on Monday, due to a limited number of available tight ends.
- Eliot Shorr-Parks mentions that one undrafted free agent with a good shot at making the 53-man roster is Myke Tavarres, due to his special teams plan and the team’s limited depth at linebacker.
- According to Chris Tomasson, it looks like the competition for the Vikings’ right tackle job will now be between Andre Smith and T.J. Clemmings, with Smith looking like the favorite.
- This comes after the news that veteran RT Phil Loadholt is expected to retire from the NFL on Monday. (NFLTR)