New Cardinals DC Vance Joseph says he’s looking to re-prove himself after being fired by the Broncos after two seasons.
“When you’re fired and it’s said, ‘You’re not good enough,’ that hurts,” Joseph said, via the AzCardinals.com. “I wanted a job where I could go in and put my scheme in, the 3-4 attack scheme, and have a chance to re-prove myself. That’s the bottom line.”
- Vincent Bonsignore of The Athletic writes that the Rams are confident RB Todd Gurley will return next season completely healthy after he dealt with some knee issues in 2018.
- Bonsignore lists Za’Darius Smith, Ezekiel Ansah, Dee Ford and Jadeveon Clowney as some potential free agent edge rushers worth watching for the Rams this offseason.
- According to Bonsignore, free agent safeties such as Earl Thomas, Landon Collins, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and Tyrann Mathieu could be on the Rams’ radar.
- Based on how he finished the season, Bonsignore says Los Angeles could consider re-signing DT Ndamukong Suh, but it will come at a reduced salary from the $14 million he made in 2018.
- Bonsignore considers LB Mark Barron to be a “prime candidate to be released.” The Rams would save over $6 million by cutting Barron loose.