Home / Browns / NFL Notes: Browns, Cowboys, Jets, & Texans
NFL Notes: Browns, Cowboys, Jets, & Texans
- Browns OC John DeFilippo said of veteran WR Dwayne Bowe‘s hamstring injury: “I still don’t think he’s 100% yet. He’s limited in what he’s doing.’‘ (Mark Kay Cabot)
- DeFilippo said he feels even”moreso”that Johnny Manziel can be quality NFL starting quarterback. (Mark Kay Cabot)
- Regarding whether Manziel’s future is bright in the NFL, DeFilippo said: “I definitely think so.“
- Jets HC Todd Bowles told reporters that WR Eric Decker did not practice on Thursday, and they’ll need to see him run before he plays.
- Manish Mehta adds that Decker’s status for Week 3 sounds “dubious at best” right now.
- Bowles also sounded concerned about RB Chris Ivory (groin), who will be a game-time decision this weekend. (Rich Cimini)
- WR Chris Owusu had his knee scope today, and the Jets are saying that he’ll likely miss at least three weeks. (Rich Cimini)
- CB Darrelle Revis said he is “day-to-day” with his strained groin injury, and is uncertain on whether he will play in Week 3. (Rich Cimini)
Tags Chris Ivory Chris Owusu Christian Michael Darrelle Revis Darren McFadden DeAndre Hopkins Dwayne Bowe Eric Decker Jadeveon Clowney John Simon Johnny Manziel Joseph Randle Lance Dunbar Whitney Mercilus