Home / Cardinals / NFL Notes: Cardinals, Panthers, Steelers, Vikings
NFL Notes: Cardinals, Panthers, Steelers, Vikings
- Panthers interim GM Marty Hurney told reporters that he doesn’t know how long they will carry two kickers on their 53-man roster, but if he still has two for next Sunday’s opener against the 49ers, Graham Gano will be the starter. (David Newton)
- Jeremy Fowler of ESPN says it’s his understanding that the Buccaneers agreed to eat S J.J. Wilcox‘s $1 million roster bonus.
- Fowler adds that the Steelers can spread Wilcox’s $2.125 million guaranteed out over the remainder of the deal as a prorated cap hit.
- According to Chris Tomasson, new Vikings QB Kyle Sloter will make $20,000 a week on the team’s practice squad.
- Tomasson says that the Vikings wound up outbidding the Broncos, Redskins, Eagles and Falcons among others for Sloter.
Tags Blaine Gabbert Carson Palmer Drew Stanton Graham Gano J.J. Wilcox Kyle Sloter Marty Hurney