Impending free agent RB Darren McFadden said he feels “fresh” and believes he can “carry the load” for a team in 2017.
“I feel fresh, I still feel like a can carry the load for a team that takes a chance on me,” said McFadden, via SiriusXM NFL Radio.
McFadden did say that he has gotten the impression that the Cowboys are open to bringing him back.
“I get the feeling that the Cowboys wouldn’t mind keeping me,” said McFadden, via SiriusXM NFL Radio.
- According to Aaron Wilson, former Titans QB Vince Young‘s agent said his client is in talks to join the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the CFL.
- Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News believes the Jets should release CB Darrelle Revis due to his recent street-fight incident and the fact that he played poorly in 2016.
- Revis is now facing four possible charges including robbery, terroristic threats, conspiracy, and aggravated assault. (NFLTR)
- Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times could see Seahawks impending free agent TE Luke Willson earning a three-year contract with $9 million guaranteed on the open market, which would end up being too expensive for Seattle.
- Condotta believes the Seahawks could retain free agent S Kelcie McCray since he filled in well for Kam Chancellor last season.
- Condotta expects Seahawks LB Mike Morgan to reach the open market since he missed eight games last season due to sports hernia surgery and only recorded 138 total snaps in 2016.
- Condotta writes the Seahawks could re-sign T Bradley Sowell for around the veteran minimum in order to provide competition on the roster.
- Alex Marvez reports that the Vikings are expected to hire Kent State HC Darrell Hazel as their new WRs coach.