Home / Colts / NFL Notes: Dez Bryant, Colts, Dolphins, Giants & Seahawks
NFL Notes: Dez Bryant, Colts, Dolphins, Giants & Seahawks
- Rand Getlin reports that Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (foot) has a “50/50” chance to play in Week 7, but is still being considered a “long-shot.”
- Getlin insists that Bryant’s performance at Wednesday’s practice will be a big factor in his Week 7 eligibility.
- Fifth-round rookie RB Jay Ajayi will return to practice at some point this week, now that he has recovered from a preseason broken rib which landed him on the short-term injured reserve. (Andrew Abramson)
- According to Abramson, the team will evaluate Ajayi’s condition and have targeted Week 9 as the possible date for him to join the active roster.
- HC Tom Coughlin said “if” OL Will Beatty returns from the PUP list, his return to the active lineup will be a “slow process.” (Ed Werder)
- TE Daniel Fells, who’s career is in jeopardy due to a MRSA infection in his foot, has been released from the hospital with the infection “much more” under control. (Mike Garafolo)
- According to Jason Cole of Bleacher Report, DE Jason Pierre-Paul‘s eligibility for Week 7 will be determined on Wednesday. However, Cole insists that he will “not be showing up” on Wednesday.
- MLB Bobby Wagner is expected to play in Thursday Night’s Week 7 game, now that he is fully recovered from a sprained pectoral muscle that he sustained in Week 5. (Bob Condotta)
Tags Bobby Wagner Chykie Brown Daniel Fells Dez Bryant Jason Pierre-Paul Jay Ajayi Matt Blanchard Tom Coughlin Will Beatty