- LSU S Jamal Adams is visiting with the Panthers on Monday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Pittsburgh QB Nathan Peterman has workouts lined up with the Steelers, Bills, Chiefs, and Patriots. (Aaron Wilson)
- Washington CB Kevin King will visit with the Eagles, Raiders, Browns and Ravens. (Charles Davis)
- Virginia Tech TE Bucky Hodges has worked for the Saints and Cowboys. (Sirius XM NFL Radio)
- Texas A&M QB Trevor Knight worked out for the Texans and Jets last week and has interest from the Seahawks and Cowboys. (Ian Rapoport)
- LSU DL Davon Godchaux has workouts scheduled with the Vikings, Eagles, and Patriots. The Packers are reportedly among the teams that have displayed interest in him. (Aaron Wilson)
- Mississippi State WR Fred Ross has visits lined up with the Panthers and Patriots. (Aaron Wilson)
- 49ers new HC Kyle Shanahan told reporters that he believes LB NaVorro Bowman (Achilles) will be cleared in two weeks when the on-field workouts begin. (Matt Maiocco)
- Bowman mentioned he did the running test today and he’s feeling good. Bowman also confirmed that he’s hoping to be cleared for minicamp in a couple weeks. (Matt Maiocco)
- Shanahan said he met with UNC QB Mitchell Trubisky last week and Clemson QB Deshaun Watson is visiting on Tuesday. (Matt Maiocco)
- Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News believes the Bills best option in round one would be to trade out of the No. 10 overall pick, as opposed to taking a wide receiver or a tight end.
- Even so, Carucci admits that he’s having a hard time believing that new HC Sean McDermott will see it the same way.
- Carucci mentions that the Bills’ defense is in dire need of help at cornerback, which happens to be among the deepest positions this year, and moving back could net them a mid-round pick where they could get a solid player at this position.
- Beyond that, the Bills have just six picks in total, so it couldn’t hurt to increase their picks.
- One thing worth considering for the Bills is that they’re just ahead of the Browns at No. 12 overall, so it’s possible a team could have interest in moving up for one of the quarterbacks.
Jason Cole of B/R reports that the Broncos are “completely focused” on fixing their offensive line issues in this year’s draft.
Cole mentions that Utah OT Garett Boles “is of high interest” but adds that it wouldn’t be surprising for them to take multiple offensive linemen this year.
- Broncos new HC Vance Joseph told reporters on Monday that their quarterback competition between Trevor Siemian and Paxton Lynch will open as a “fifty-fifty“: “It’s open, guys. Fifty-fifty. It’s open and it’ll go down to the wire, I hope.” (Nicki Jhabvala)
- In regards to their left tackle job, Joseph said: “We have four or five candidates who will compete for the job. But we don’t play until the fall, and that’s a good thing.” (Nicki Jhabvala)