Home / Giants / NFC Notes: Giants, Packers, Redskins, & Vikings
NFC Notes: Giants, Packers, Redskins, & Vikings
- Dan Graziano expects the Giants to eventually get a long-term deal in place with franchise DE Jason Pierre-Paul.
- As of now, there has been no progress towards an agreement between the two parties, who have just 10 days to workout an extension.
- However, should Pierre-Paul struggle in 2015, Graziano can see the Giants allowing him to depart in free agency next year.
- Cullen Jenkins isn’t likely to see time at defensive end despite lining up there during spring practices.
- ESPN’s John Keim mentions that he’d lean towards Alfred Morris being the Redskins’ starting running back in 2016 because they’ve yet to see what they have in rookie RB Matt Jones.
- Rich Tandler writes that unless WR Andre Roberts can fix his issues with drops, there’s a chance that rookie Jamison Crowder could eventually overtake as the team’s primary slot receiver.
Tags Alfred Morris Andre Roberts Andrew Quarless Andrew Sendejo Brandon Fusco Cullen Jenkins Datone Jones Jamison Crowder Jason Pierre-Paul john sullivan Josh Robinson Letroy Guion Marcus Sherels Matt Jones Matt Kalil Phil Loadh T.J. Clemmings Tyrus Thompson