- Josh Gordon‘s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, mentioned during an interview with Sirius XM NFL Radio that he believes his client will be reinstated for the 2016 season. (Alex Marvez)
- According to Rosenhaus, Gordon’s latest failed drug test was just a “hiccup” and a “temporary setback” in regards to him being reinstated by the NFL.
Mike Mayock of NFL Media seems to think the Rams will be taking North Dakota State QB Carson Wentz No. 1 overall.
“I don’t think there’s a question. I think it’s pretty obvious and it’s going to be Carson Wentz,” Mayock said.
- Eastern Kentucky DE/OLB Noah Spence visited the Texans on Wednesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Cal TE Stephen Anderson is visiting with the Dolphins next week and has 10 total visits and private workouts with teams including the Titans, Patriots and Falcons. (Aaron Wilson)
- Utah State WR Brandon Swindall has drawn interest from the Rams, Falcons and Seahawks. (Aaron Wilson)
- Armando Salguero mentions that it’s interesting that the Dolphins have shown interest in Alabama reserve RB Kenyan Drake, but not starter Derrick Henry.
- According to Salguero, the Dolphins have also expressed some level of interest other running back prospects including: Alex Collins, Darius Jackson, Devontae Booker, Andy Jackson, and Ezekiel Elliott.
- According to Rand Getlin of NFL Media, the Eagles remain to a team to keep an eye on regarding a quarterback at the top of the draft.
- Getlin mentions that the Eagles didn’t put all that time into vetting quarterback prospects for nothing.
- Vikings S Harrison Smith tells Josina Anderson that he’ll attend the start of the team’s offseason conditioning program on Monday, despite not having an agreement in place on a long-term contract extension.