Home / Browns / NFL Notes: Josh Gordon, Jalen Ramsey, Cowboys, & Ravens
NFL Notes: Josh Gordon, Jalen Ramsey, Cowboys, & Ravens
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk mentions that there’s still no word regarding whether the NFL will allow suspended WR Josh Gordon to rejoin the team in time for their offseason program, which begins on Monday.
- Florio writes that while Gordon received a one-year suspension for violating the NFL’s substance-abuse policy, it’s essentially a permanent ban with the ability to apply for reinstatement after a year.
- The NFL isn’t forced to make a timely decision regarding a player, which explains why there hasn’t been any update about Gordon’s status.
- Rand Getlin reports that FSU DB Jalen Ramsey has visits lined up with the Jaguars and Ravens.
- According to Ravens QB Joe Flacco, he’s making “good progress” after undergoing knee surgery to repair his torn ACL. Flacco added that he’s still shooting to be ready in time for training camp. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Flacco said that he expects new WR Mike Wallace to have a big role in their offense this season. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Ravens RB Justin Forsett mentioned on Saturday that he is making “good progress” in recovery from broken arm and is already working out. (Jeff Zrebiec)
Tags Ezekiel Elliott Jalen Ramsey Joe Flacco Josh Gordon Justin Forsett Mike Wallace