Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Percy Harvin, Browns, Chargers, Titans, & Vikings
NFL Notes: Percy Harvin, Browns, Chargers, Titans, & Vikings
- Rand Getlin of NFL Media reports that Bills WR Percy Harvin has met with the team and they are currently in the process of evaluating the extent of his hip injury.
- According to Getlin, this is an injury issue only, and the Bills are taking things with Harvin one day at a time as they evaluate his situation.
- Rand Getlin reports that CB Joe Haden is in concussion protocol after leaving Sunday’s game, and is currently with a timetable for his return.
- Michael Gehlken reports that X-rays showed Chargers LT King Dunlap did not suffer a fractured ankle during Week 8’s game against the Ravens.
- Adam Schefter reports that Titans WR Kendall Wright sprained his MCL during Sunday’s game.
- However, Schefter adds that Wright’s MCL injury doesn’t sound nearly as bad as the one sustained by Steelers RB Le’Veon Bell.
Tags Cordarrelle Patterson Joe Haden Kendall Wright King Dunlap Percy Harvin