Home / Chargers / NFL Notes: Super Bowl LII, Chargers, Redskins, & Saints
NFL Notes: Super Bowl LII, Chargers, Redskins, & Saints
Super Bowl LII
- The NFL announced Wednesday that Super Bowl LII will be played on February 4, 2018 in Minnesota. (Brian McCarthy)
- With the Vikings nearing completion of their new stadium, it was clear that they were a strong candidate to host a Super Bowl, considering that other cities like New York and San Francisco were afforded the opportunity for building a new stadium.
- Aaron Wilson reports that Michigan LB James Ross has been invited to the Chargers’ rookie minicamp on a tryout basis.
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Redskins are bringing in New Mexico State CB Winston Rose to try out at their rookie minicamp.
- Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League selected Saints DL David Onyemata in the fourth-round of their draft. (New Orleans Times-Picayune)
- The Saints just used a fourth-round pick on him a few weeks ago, so it’s unlikely that Onyemata will even play a snap for the Roughriders, who will hold his rights.
Tags David Onyemata James Ross Winston Rose