Gil Brandt reports that the three Supplement Draft prospects will have workouts for scouts on:
In total, Martin’s contract is a seven-year, $93.41 million deal, which includes a $20 million signing bonus and $40 million guaranteed for injury.
- 2018 base salary – $2 million
- 2019 base salary – $10 million
- 2020 base salary – $11 million
- 2021 base salary – $11 million
- 2022 base salary – $11.841 million
- 2023 base salary – $13.5 million
- 2024 base salary – $13 million ($1 million roster bonus)
Cowboys DL David Irving said Thursday that he will be ready for the start of training camp. Irving added that he’ll be “getting in better shape, getting my abs back” by the start of camp and his goal is to drop his weight to around 280 lbs. (Jon Machota)
- Rob Demovsky mentions that it appears as though Packers RT Bryan Bulaga (ACL) will open training camp on the PUP list.
- According to Michael Cohen, the Green Bay Packers worked out undrafted free agent WRs Adonis Jennings and Malik Turner on Wednesday.