- Howard Balzer reports that free agent CB Makinton Dorleant was suspended by the NFL on Friday for one week.
- According to Balzer, the NFL also suspended free agent B.J. Daniels for four weeks.
- According to Roy Cummings, the word is the Buccaneers like former Chiefs K Cairo Santos the most of their currently available options, which could set up a scenario where they give Patrick Murray two weeks to see what he can do before possibly bringing in Santos.
- The Buccaneers placed K Nick Folk on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Kent Somers reports that the Cardinals are working out free agent long snappers on Monday including Andrew East, Jeff Overbought, and Colin Holba.
- Cardinals HC Bruce Arians announced that they’re placing LS Aaron Brewer (wrist) on injured reserve after he undergoes surgery on Tuesday. (Mike Jurecki)
- Colts HC Chuck Pagano officially ruled out QB Andrew Luck for Week 6’s game and added that there’s no schedule yet for him to practice this week. (Kevin Bowen)
- Pagano mentioned that Clayton Geathers is about one-to-two weeks away from returning to the practice field, but he’s still expected to play this season. (Kevin Bowen)
- Giants HC Ben McAdoo said of the possibility of re-signing veteran WR Victor Cruz: “To my knowledge, he is not an option, but never say never.” (Ralph Vacchiano)