Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Georgia RB Todd Gurley’s medical rechecks went well and everything checked out, which means he’s good to go for the draft.
- Connecticut CB Byron Jones has visits lined up with the Cardinals, Cowboys, Eagles, Bills, Bears, and 49ers. (Aaron Wilson)
- South Florida CB Chris Dunkley will visit with the Ravens, Patriots, Bills, and Lions and has met with the Falcons and Chargers. (Aaron Wilson)
- If the Eagles plan to trade CB Brandon Boykin, Phil Sheridan of ESPN writes that Philadelphia could probably get the best return for him by waiting until after the draft, as there will be limited options at cornerback at that point in time.
- Sheridan adds that Boykin likely has more value to the Eagles right now as a player than the draft pick they would receive for him.
- Sheridan thinks there’s a “very good chance” the Eagles draft Alabama S Landon Collins.
- Sheridan admits that Arizona State S Damarious Randall could be a better fit in the Eagles’ defense given that he’s better in coverage than Collins.
- Dan Granziano suggests Brandon Scherff and Ereck Flowers as two offensive linemen who could step in and improve their offensive line unit right away.
- Granziano can see the Giants considering Kentucky DE/OLB Bud Dupree at No. 9 overall given that he could be the best fit at defensive end out of this year’s group of pass rushers.
- ESPN’s John Keim expects the Redskins to target offensive line upgrades in the draft and can see them coming away with two prospects.
- Keim admits that if the 2015 season ends up being a disaster for Washington, they could move on from all three quarterbacks. However, Keim would be surprised if all the quarterbacks were replaced.
- The Redskins like Florida OT D.J. Humphries, but would likely only take him if he fell to them in round two.
- For what it’s worth, Keim doesn’t think the Redskins’ long-term quarterback is currently on their roster.