Eric Edholm of Yahoo Sports offers 10 trades he would like to see ahead of tomorrow’s deadline. For a full breakdown, be sure to check out Edholm’s article.
Here are the suggested trades:
- Browns trade C Alex Mack to the Seahawks
- Redskins trade QB Robert Griffin III to the Jets
- Bears trade WR Alshon Jeffery to the Rams
- Jets trade DE Muhammad Wilkerson to the Saints
- 49ers trade TE Vernon Davis to the Falcons
- 49ers trade LT Joe Staley to the Colts
- Browns trade either OLB Barkevious Mingo or OLB Paul Kruger to the Giants
- Titans trade CB Jason McCourty to the Patriots
- Redskins trade WR Pierre Garcon to the Panthers
- Texans trade ILB Brian Cushing to the Raiders
- Bills HC Rex Ryan says he expects QB Tyrod Taylor back 100 percent this week. (Joe Buscaglia)
- Ryan says he feels really good about WR Sammy Watkins, who is expected to be a limited in practice Wednesday. (Joe Buscaglia)
- Ryan added that CB Leodis McKelvin will be back activated this week. (Joe Buscaglia)
- Mike Rodak reports that Bills DT Kyle Williams will miss at least the next two weeks with a knee injury that is “more significant than just a little sprain.“.
Browns HC Mike Pettine says QB Josh McCown is sore and is considered as day-to-day.
“(He’s) sore, it’s difficult this week given that it’s a short week,” Pettine said, per Albert Breer. “He’ll be day to day.”
- Pettine said of S Donte Whitner and CB Joe Haden‘s available for Thursday night’s game: “It’d be extremely difficult for them to be cleared in time to play Thursday.” (Albert Breer)
- Joel Corry believes the Raiders should initiate contract extension discussions with WR Michael Crabtree, who is having a career year.
- Corry points out that the Raiders currently have $13.5 million in cap space to work with.
- Redskins WR DeSean Jackson participated in individual drills Monday and is expected to play Sunday against the Patriots, barring any setbacks. (Tarik El-Bashir)
- Redskins LB Ryan Kerrigan participated in individual drills with his hand wrapped and is still hopeful to play Sunday, despite the team wanting to take it slow with him. (Tarik El-Bashir)