Home / Browns / NFL Notes: Rule Changes, Browns, Cowboys, Jaguars & Saints
NFL Notes: Rule Changes, Browns, Cowboys, Jaguars & Saints
- Mike Pereira of FOX Sports is hearing that the proposed rule changes in which two unsportsmanlike fouls would result in an ejection and a touchback being placed at the 25 yard line now “appear to be dead.“
- According to Tony Grossi, Browns HC Hue Jackson will attend North Dakota State QB Carson Wentz‘s Pro Day on Thursday, but will not go to Memphis QB Paxton Lynch‘s Pro Day on April 6 due to the team’s training schedule.
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said he is comfortable with Kellen Moore as the team’s backup quarterback, but would still like to bring in some competition for him. (Clarence Hill)
- Charean Williamsreports that the Cowboys are sending a contingent of coaches, including Scott Linehan, to privately work out Ohio State players.
- According to Hays Carlyon, Jaguars director of college scouting Mark Ellenz came away impressed by CB Vernon Hargreaves and DE Jonathan Bullard‘s performance at their school’s Pro Day.
- Saints HC Sean Payton said the team still has needs at defensive tackle, defensive end, and possible linebacker. (Nick Underhill)
Tags Carson Wentz Hue Jackson Jerry Jones Jonathan Bullard Kellen Moore Mark Ellenz Paxton Lynch Sean Payton Vernon Hargreaves