- Peter Schrager reports that Myles Jack remains the “biggest wildcard” and could be taken anywhere from No. 5 to No. 20 overall on Thursday.
- Charles Robinson mentions that if Jack starts to slide in the draft tomorrow, the Saints are worth keeping an eye on, as they “like him quite a bit.”
- Schrager still believes MSU QB Connor Cook will end up being a first-round pick.
- Aaron Wilson reports that Valdosta State RB Cedric O’Neal is drawing late-round interest from the Eagles, Texans, Panthers, and Chiefs.
An NFL source tells Benjamin Albright that a team would “likely” have to move up ahead of the 49ers at No. 7 overall to get Memphis QB Paxton Lynch.
“We think you’d need to get ahead of #7 to get Paxton Lynch, most likely,” Allbright’s said in a text.
- Alex Marvez reports that 49ers GM Trent Baalke personally worked out Clemson DE/OLB Kevin Dodd and brought him in for a pre-draft visit.
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reports that word is getting around the NFL that the Chargers may be leaning towards drafting Notre Dame OT Ronnie Stanley at No. 3 overall.
- Kevin Acee has heard from three sources that it’s possible, but he also cautions: “But don’t believe anything!!!“
- Jordan Raanan considered Ezekiel Elliott to be a sleeper for the Giants at No. 10 overall.
- Raanan can see the Giants targeting OSU WR Braxton Miller in round two.
- Raanan doesn’t rule out the Giants trading up a bit, possibly to No. 8 overall, in order to get Georgia LB Leonard Floyd.
- Tony Pauline reports that if Ole Miss OT Laremy Tunsil isn’t available to the Ravens at No. 6, they will consider taking OSU RB Ezekiel Elliott, unless they are able to trade back.