- The Buffalo Bills officially ruled out Bills rule out QB Josh Allen (elbow) and RB Taiwan Jones (neck) for Week 7’s game.
- Bills signed WR Robert Foster to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Dolphins WR DeVante Parker discussed being mentioned in recent trade rumors by saying: “I want to be here. But it’s business.” (NFLTR)
- The Miami Dolphins officially ruled out DE Charles Harris (calf), QB Ryan Tannehill (right shoulder), and DE Jonathan Woodard (concussion) for Week 7 and have TE A.J. Derby (foot), CB Bobby McCain (knee), S T.J. McDonald (knee), WR DeVante Parker (quadricep), and DE Cameron Wake (knee) listed as questionable.
- The New York Jets officially ruled out CB Buster Skrine (concussion) for Week 7 and list CB Trumaine Johnson (quad), WR Terrelle Pryor (groin) and LB Kevin Pierre-Louis (foot) as doubtful.
- The Jets also have RB Isaiah Crowell (foot) down as questionable.
Patriots WR Josh Gordon says he feels great now that he’s back to full strength after dealing with a hamstring injury.
“Feels great to open up again, knowing you’re at full strength, full speed,” Gordon said, via NESN.com. “Started to do more, be a part more and show what you can do. It’s been a process, and it’s been trusting the strength staff, the training staff here and the coaches getting me involved and keeping me safe. It’s been a great process so far.”
Gordon added that he’s grateful for the coaching staff’s trust in him, as he learns the team’s offense.
“I think just the coaches are just trusting me a little bit more day by day,” Gordon said. “I guess seeing that I’m learning the offense a little bit better, seeing as though I think I’m figuring out what I’m supposed to do a lot better, they felt as though I was good enough for me to be put in the game to know what to do. Grateful for that.”
- The New England Patriots officially ruled out OT Marcus Cannon (concussion) and list DT Malcom Brown (knee), WR Julian Edelman (heel), WR Josh Gordon (Hamstring), DE Geneo Grissom (Ankle), TE Rob Gronkowski (Ankle/Back), TE Jacob Hollister (Hamstring), RB Sony Michel (Knee), CB Eric Rowe (Groin), DE John Simon (Shoulder) and DE Deatrich Wise Jr. (Ankle/Knee) all as questionable for Week 7’s game against the Bears.