- CBS Sports analyst and former agent Joel Corry writes the Dolphins’ extension for WR DeVante Parker (three years, $30.5 million, $22.367 million guaranteed) was a steal for Miami because of what receivers make on the open market.
- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald writes if the Dolphins don’t come away with Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa in the first round or if fails their medical evaluation, they would also be happy to get Utah State QB Jordan Love in the second round.
- Salguero says the Dolphins have also done extensive work on Oregon QB Justin Herbert.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Dolphins are hiring Michigan LBs coach Anthony Campanile as a defensive position coach.
- Depending on whether the NFL and NFLPA can reach an agreement on a new CBA before the start of the 2020 league year, Barry Jackson writes that designating S Reshad Jones as a post-June 1 release “likely would be a no-brainer from a cap standpoint.“
- Jackson says another possibility would before the Dolphins to keep Jones on a restructured contract.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!