Dolphins QB Ryan Fitzpatrick says he feels great and isn’t anticipating a difficult decision regarding whether to return for the 2020 season.
“Physically I feel great. So there’s always different things that go into it and you’re always drained at the end of the season emotionally,” Fitzgerald said, via the Miami Herald. “So there’s a lot of stuff that goes into it but I still love playing, so it’s going to hard to, uh, let’s see. I don’t know that it’ll be a difficult decision. I just think that I’ll go through the due process and figure things out.”
- OUT for Week 17: CB Jomal Wiltz (shoulder)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 17: LB Vince Biegel (elbow), DE Taco Charlton (ankle), WR Allen Hurns (ankle, neck), DT Zach Sieler (ankle, thumb), DE Christian Wilkins (ankle)
- A source inside the Jets tells Matt Miller that taking an offensive tackle is the “most realistic top target” for them in the first round of next year’s draft.
- Miller says it would be a surprise if the Jets took a skill player early in next year’s draft, given that he’s a deep receiver class.
- OUT for Week 17: G Tom Compton (calf), G Alex Lewis (ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 17: S Jamal Adams (ankle), DE Henry Anderson (knee, shoulder), WR Robby Anderson (calf), T Kelvin Beachum (back, ankles), RB Kenneth Dixon (illness), DT Steve McLendon (knee, hip), CB Brian Poole (ankle), WR Demaryius Thomas (hamstring, knee)
- According to Matt Miller, the expectation within the Patriots is that tight end and offensive line will be priorities for them in next year’s draft with cornerback and safety being “sleeper needs.”
- Miller says no Patriots’ sources have mentioned a need at quarterback for them, which could be an indication of Tom Brady‘s future or their trust in rookie Jarrett Stidham.
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 17: LB Ja’Whaun Bentley (knee), S Terrence Brooks (groin), LB Shilique Calhoun (illness), T Marcus Cannon (ankle), LB Jamie Collins (shoulder), WR Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder), CB Jonathan Jones (groin), CB Jason McCourty (groin)