- The Athletic’s Jay Morrison says the Bengals’ first priorities this offseason should be to re-sign CB Darqueze Dennard and TE C.J. Uzomah.
- Morrison wouldn’t be surprised if Cincinnati re-signed TE Tyler Eifert to an incentive-laden deal and he could see them bringing back restricted free agent OL Trey Hopkins and veteran LB Preston Brown.
- Morrison lists LB Vince Rey and DE Michael Johnson, as well as potentially OT’s Jake Fisher and Cedric Ogbuehi as players the Bengals could part ways with this offseason.
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict could be cut this offseason, as he’ll be recovering from his seventh concussion and will be on a shorter leash with a new coaching staff.
- The Bengals could look to extend WR Tyler Boyd, who enters a contract year after his breakout 2018 and says he wants to come back.
- The Baltimore Ravens announced Tuesday that they’ve hired David Culley as their assistant head coach/WRs coach and passing coordinator.