- The Athletic’s Paul Dehner Jr. says Bengals de-facto GM Duke Tobin is not on the hot seat despite a string of questionable decisions with contracts and in the first round of the draft, as he can point to his success in the draft from 2009-2013 and in the second round in recent years.
- Dehner wouldn’t be shocked to see the Bengals make a change at defensive coordinator, moving on from Lou Anarumo after inconsistent results on his side of the ball.
- Dehner thinks the Bengals are actually in decent shape on the offensive line now with how many players have had to play. However, he adds a big addition at right tackle could really shore things up.
- Regarding Bengals WR A.J. Green, Dehner believes the writing is on the wall and this will be his final season in Cincinnati.
- However, ESPN’s Ben Baby thinks there’s still a chance Green signs a one-year deal to try and finish out his career with the Bengals.
- According to ESPN’s Field Yates, the Browns also put in a claim for DE Takk McKinley, who was awarded to the 49ers.
- Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer notes the Browns previously engaged in trade talks for McKinley with the Falcons before he was waived.
- Browns LS Charley Hughlett was not placed on the COVID-19 and cleared to return to the team facility. (Tony Grossi)
- ESPN’s Jamison Hensley expects the Ravens to franchise OLB Yannick Ngakoue this offseason, as he’s ESPN’s No. 2-rated potential free agent available. Baltimore will then try to extend Ngakoue before July’s deadline.
- Ravens OC Greg Roman said there’s no timeline for WR Dez Bryant being called up from the practice squad but adds he sees him being a factor for the offense as long as he keeps progressing. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- The Athletic’s Ed Bouchette writes there’s a decent chance the Steelers’ future starting running back is in the draft this year, as James Conner is set to be a free agent and both Benny Snell and fourth-round rookie Anthony McFarland are averaging under four yards per carry.
- ESPN’s Brooke Pryor expects the Steelers to let OLB Bud Dupree leave in free agency this offseason. While he’s ESPN’s No. 3 rated free agent, Pittsburgh is tight against the cap and have some players developing behind him.
- She also expects WR JuJu Smith-Schuster to test the market as Pittsburgh has a lot of depth behind him, too.
- Steelers LT Alejandro Villanueva is in the final year of his deal and Pryor believes the team will let the 32-year-old walk and rely on other players on the roster to replace him.
- The Steelers are bringing in LB Christian Kuntz, P Brandon Wright, and K Matthew Wright for workouts this week. (Albert Breer)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!