Bills HC Sean McDermott said they are working to manage LB Tremaine Edmunds‘ workload with his shoulder injury.
“Sometimes it gets sore just from the nature of the game. It’s just one of those injuries that get sore after activity so we just have to manage it week to week and maybe the rest of the season,” said McDermott, via Chris Brown.
- The Bills officially ruled out TE Dawson Knox (calf) from Week 6, while CB Tre’Davious White (back) and WR John Brown (knee) are listed as questionable.
- Ralph Vacchiano believes that RB La’Mical Perine should have a prominent role in the Jets’ offense going forward, especially since the team is without injured QB Sam Darnold and RB Le’Veon Bell has moved on to Kansas City.
- According to Vacchiano, Perine was one of the most explosive players in training camp for the Jets and he is unsure why the rookie had no carries last week, leaving his total for the season at fifteen.
- Jets activated LB Blake Cashman and WR Vyncint Smith from injured reserve.
- Jets released S Marqui Christian. (NFLTR)
- Jets promoted QB Mike White to their active roster.
- Although Jim Wyatt of the team’s official site writes that CB Adoree’ Jackson (knee) is not ready to be activated from injured reserve, he notes that Jackson is “making progress” after doing individual drills this week in practice.
- As for Titans’ first-round OT Isaiah Wilson, Wyatt mentions that Wilson is still “getting back in shape” after recently being activated from the COVID-19 list and expects the rookie to be inactive for Week 6’s game.
- Titans signed CB Kareem Orr to their active roster. (NFLTR)
- Titans promoted WR Cameron Batson and LB Daren Bates to their active roster.