- KUSA’s Mike Klis mentions Broncos sixth-round WR Seth Williams has been impressing the coaching staff so far in OTAs.
- Wide receiver is the deepest spot on the team right now but Klis says there’s an opportunity in the future with both Tim Patrick and Courtland Sutton on expiring deals.
- Broncos OL Lloyd Cushenberry said he wasn’t surprised the Broncos drafted OL Quinn Meinerz: “Expected, just based on how I played last year. I didn’t think much of it, competition is good for everyone. We’re going to push each other, we’re pushing each other already in OTAs.” (Klis)
- Cushenberry added he needs to improve upon his technique: “It’s the little things. Every week everyone you face is so technically sound. I look forward to getting better at it.” (Troy Renck)
- LB Josey Jewell said he’s been impressed with the cornerbacks so far: “They’re nothing short of spectacular.” (Ryan O’Halloran)
Chargers WR Mike Williams said he’s focusing solely on playing football and not extension talks.
“I’m just out here practicing,” Williams said, via Pro Football Talk. “People upstairs, my agent, everybody else handles that.”
“I’m not really focused on that,” Williams added when asked if his agent and Los Angeles were engaged in discussions on a new contract.
Raiders CB Tryavon Mullen spoke highly of new DC Gus Bradley and expects him to put guys in a position to succeed this season.
“He cares about a lot more than just football, and he wants guys to be a part of each other, be a team, learn together,” Mullen said, via Vinny Bonsignore of the Las Vegas Review Journal. “He’s going to put us in the best positions, he’s going to give us the best calls. We just got to go out there and play together.”