“We love Jordan,” Reich said, via Kevin Bowen of 107.5 The Fan. “We’ve loved him since Day One, we think he’s a really talented runner. He’s never been the guy, but I can just tell you that literally Chris (Ballard) and I have had so many conversations about him. Last year, he would have got a few opportunities when Marlon (Mack) was hurt, but then he also got hurt, and that’s when Jonathan Williams came in and had a few 100-yard games. Jordan missed out on that opportunity there. We have a lot of confidence in him. He’s running the ball really well. We made a conscious effort that he had his handful of carries in there this week. We’ll continue to mix those guys up.”
- Kevin Bowen of 107.5 The Fan notes that the Colts are expecting to have CB Rock Ya-Sin, DT Sheldon Day, and TE Trey Burton return to practice this week.
- Bowen also says that the Colts have not ruled injured WR Parris Campbell out for the rest of the 2020 season despite the fact that he is still set to have surgery.
- The Jaguars worked out Trevor Daniel, Spencer Drango, Stephen Hauschka (signed), Jared Hilbers (signed), Aldrick Rosas (signed), Garrison Sanborn, and Dan Skipper last week. (Aaron Wilson)
- Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports multiple Texans’ players had false-positive tests for COVID-19 prior to Sunday’s matchup with the Steelers. All players then re-tested and received a negative result, meaning there was no requirement to miss time.
- ESPN’s Dianna Russini reports Tuesday is a contingency plan for the Texans and Vikings game if necessary.
- According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the NFL is still hoping to play the Steelers/Titans game as scheduled on Sunday. However, one contingency is to move the game to Monday night to allow for further testing and contact tracing.
- ESPN’s Dianna Russini reports Tuesday is also a contingency plan for the Titans and Steelers game if necessary.
- The Titans are optimistic LT Taylor Lewan suffered just a short-term injury despite going down and leaving Sunday’s game in a lot of pain. (Tom Pelissero)