“AC (Anthony Castonzo) is a unique player,” Reich said, via Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com. “We think he’s a great player. So a lot of times in protection – sometimes you don’t have to help him as much. The thing is with Myles Garrett and what they do defensively, they move him around. So, I’m sure he’ll switch sides. That’s nothing new for him. They’ll want to test out Le’Raven (Clark) and that kind of stuff, but we have our plans on how we’ll handle those things.”
- The Colts brought in CB Christian Angulo for a visit on Friday, according to Aaron Wilson. Wilson says this likely means that Angulo will be added back to their practice squad.
- The Jaguars announced Saturday that DE Josh Allen (knee) has been downgraded to out and will not travel with the team to Houston.
- Jaguars activated LB Quincy Williams and DB Jarrod Wilson from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars promoted DT Caraun Reid to their active roster.
“At the end of the day, I just think it’s one of those things,” Cooks said, via Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle. “Just got to figure out how to get the ball my way. I don’t think it’s anything defenses are doing. That’s one of the things we just have to continue to figure out as we move forward.”
Titans HC Mike Vrabel said their organization has been “completely transparent” with how they have handled their COVID-19 outbreak.
“With all questions that are going to relate to the review, we’ve been completely transparent and we’re going to wait for their summary before commenting,” said Vrabel. via Terry McCormick.
Titans QB Ryan Tannehill believes the team will continue playing well despite missing last week’s game getting postponed and their Week 5 game against the Bills being moved to Tuesday.
“The game hasn’t changed, but there’s a little bit of time that we’ve been away. We’ve got to take advantage of every rep we can get in practice,” said Tannehill, via McCormick.
Titans S Kevin Byard responded to players around the league saying Tennessee should’ve been forced to forfeit their Week 4 game against the Steelers, which was postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak within the organization.
“I’ve been sitting in the house watching stuff being said about us. We’re in a pandemic. To see a lot of the comments I’ve seen around the league. I’ve taken note of it. I know other guys have seen it too. At the end of the day, we’re 3-0,” said Byard, via Turron Davenport.
- Vrabel said he’s hopeful that some of the players who tested positive for COVID-19 early on in virus screenings will return soon and will undergo cardiovascular tests on Saturday. (McCormick)
- Titans WR A.J. Brown is continuing his treatment and will be evaluated on Saturday or Sunday’s practice ahead of their Tuesday game. (McCormick)